Inspired by God. Designed by you.
What We Do
“To create advanced technology and products that glorify God, evangelize the world, and bring revival to His Church.”
Revival AI is a Bible customization firm aiming to bring custom Bible design and manufacturing into the 21st century. Founded by Bill Robinson and his wife, Kristin, Revival AI began as a company powered by traditional programming, later turning to some of today’s most leading-edge artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation. The result: custom Bibles that are beautiful, accurate, and one of a kind.
Our vision is to revolutionize the worldwide Bible publishing industry by giving individual Christians the power to design and print high-quality custom Bibles. With our technology, individuals, congregations, and ministries can choose the translation, study notes, devotional materials, and cover design of their own unique presentation of God’s Word.
An American Industry Once Again
The American Bible industry has tremendous potential. Since the 1980s, however, more than half of the 100 million Bibles printed every year have been mass-produced in China, whose communist government persecutes Christians and limits Bible sales and readership.
Revival AI wants to bring Bible production back to America, where we believe it belongs. Thanks to the meteoric rise of smart technology and automation, we are currently experiencing an unprecedented shift toward customization of all markets. Our customization technology aims to transform the Bible industry, turn Bible publishing “green,” and bring printing and manufacturing back to the U.S. Furthermore, in an effort to provide the global Christian community access to our technology, Revival AI will offer white label opportunities to select Christian publishers worldwide, which will allow even more Bibles to be “Made in America.”
Revival AI’s patented and proprietary technology prioritizes accuracy, efficiency, and ease of use. Additionally, we use our own servers, which protect the Bible from any potential censorship or alteration.
Our AI-driven software features an elegant, intuitive interface that allows Christians to make their own personal design choices in a matter of seconds, with changes rendered in real time. As these selections are made, the software scans the text, alignment, and layout for accuracy.
Customization options include:
- Cover design
- Cover material
- Translations & versions
- Font style & size
- Devotional & study notes
- And more!
A note on customization:
Revival AI understands the importance of preserving Scripture. Our customization process does not alter the text of the Bible in any way.
Once a customer reviews and approves their design, the Bible is assembled and finished at our headquarters just outside Dallas, Texas, via our completely automated hardware. Our proprietary system is powered by robotics, lasers, and ultrasonic technology, which skillfully work together to autonomously print, machine-sew, and finish each custom Bible.
The resulting product is high-quality—and affordable. At the end of the day, we seek to spread the Gospel as far and wide as possible, allowing Christians of all backgrounds to build a Bible that caters to their needs.
As Seen In
Our team has a diverse and extensive background in biblical theology, management, technical sales, and software development. The company was founded by Bill Robinson and his wife, Kristin.
WILLIAM ROBINSONCo-Founder and CVO
- M.Div., M.T.S. – Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- Combat veteran (Afghanistan), battlefield-promoted; U.S. Army Chaplain Corps
- Co-founder & president of Reformation Bible Society
- Co-founder and CTO of Honoring Intimates
- Patented inventor
KRISTIN ROBINSONCo-Founder and CEO
- B.S. Chemistry – Univ. of Utah
- 18 years of technical sales experience in molecular modeling & drug discovery software; 13 years at the industry leader, Schrodinger
- Co-founder & VP of Reformation Bible Society
- Co-founder and CEO of Honoring Intimates
- Patented inventor
MODEL ROCKETAI/ML, UI/UX Dev Team
- Extensive experience from concept to market
- Multiple solutions developed that incorporate artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science
- Broad range of technology expertise
- Industries worked in: medicine, IoT, hospitality, eCommerce, agriculture, enterprise, education, government, and finance
ROB RODRIGUEZDirector and vCTO
- Master’s Degree, Pastoral Counseling – Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- Co-founder of Model Rocket
- Manages a dev team with extensive experience in AI/ML
- More than 20 years of experience with multiple Fortune 500 companies
- Developed a neural-net-based OCR and an image compression library used by major social media networks
We believe in giving back and serving our community. 10% of our annual profits will be given to Christian non-profit organizations or ministries.